Mito2Max® Energy & Stamina Complex
MitO2Max is a specialised dietary supplement from DoTERRA, available on special offer in March.
It seemed a bit pricey but… After a bit of a debate with myself I decided to give it a go.
Not like you Andrea – why was that then?
Don’t know really. I thought a long time about it as money was definitely tight and the time but maybe it was the description and benefits that swung me!
Mito2Max is a proprietary formula of plant extracts and metabolic cofactors. This product is structured to naturally support healthy cellular energy production, optimal mitochondrial function, aerobic capacity, and stamina (without the use of harmful stimulants).
The primary benefits:
- Promotes efficient production of ATP in the mitochondria of cells
- Enhances stamina and efficient use of oxygen*
- Supports metabolic adaptation for diverse activities, from movie watching to marathon running*
- Improves mental energy
It comes as a one month supply and you take two capsules a day in one go. They warn you not to take them just before bed, just in case! The supplement supports the cardiovascular system, hormonal system, muscles and skeletal system and the nervous system. Pretty impressive stuff if that is correct!
And was it correct?
Great question – thanks for asking! I was feeling pretty energetic anyway as a result of my super duper, no sugar diet so wasn’t really expecting to see any major changes in energy levels. And didn’t until about 2 weeks into the experiment when, yes, definitely more energy! Actually, definitely, felt more alert! It didn’t seem possible but my brain was sharper too. After a month of taking them, I was so impressed that I bought another month’s worth! That surprised me because normally with supplements I take them for a bit, think they are ok but don’t bother long term.
So what’s in this impressive supplement?
The active ingredients are:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL which is a substance created naturally in the body to transport fatty acids to the mitochondria to help break down fats into energy.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid which plays an important role in cell metabolism.
- Coenzyme Q(10) which plays an important role in helping to create cellular energy and also has antioxidant properties.
- Lychee Fruit Extract to protect against free radicals and oxidation.
- Green Tea Leaf Polyphenol Extract to protect bone marrow cells from chromosome abberations.
- Quercetin, a polyphenol which has apparently been studied for its ability to selectively kill cancer cells without harming surrounding healthy cells.
- Cordyceps Mycelium, an antioxidant which enhances endurance and restores libido.
- Ginseng Root Extract
- Ashwagandha Root Extract which has been demonstrated to reduce stress at the same time increasing energy and stamina.
Alright – you think it’s great but you’re just one person. Why believe you?
MitO2Max gets a lot of favourable reviews on YouTube and I intend to add my own one as well. Here’s one to have a look at:
Men like it too:
If I wanted to try it where could I get it from?
Glad you asked!
As you know, I am a DoTERRA Wellness Advocate and can retail these products. I’m so genuinely impressed with this supplement that I’m making it available to buy on this website. It’s not there just yet so if you want to know more before I get that up and running – please get in touch! I will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
The cost for a one month’s supply is £49.99 and I will throw in the postage and packing to UK addresses.